SixBySix have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager with a strong understanding of eCommerce and web technologies with specific expertise in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
You will be joining SixBySix at a particularly exciting time of our growth, as we acquire some larger and higher profile clients. As a result this role will allow you to make your mark in the company and implement your own tried and tested methodologies. You must be comfortable attending client meetings, kickoff meetings, conducting ongoing communication with our clients and working closely with our team of developers and designers. We expect you to have a solid knowledge base of technical eCommerce processes and language; a professional manner is essential and the ability to think on your feet is also desirable. The desire to seek to add value to each and every project is crucial.
We adhere in the main to an Agile project management methodology. Ideally, the candidate would continue to improve our processes and have competence to perform the following:
- Requirements capture and analysis.
- Draft specifications.
- Production of project documentation including Functional Specifications and project plans.
- Running project kick off meetings and other project related workshops.
- Managing a range of projects from inception to completion, ensuring a high quality of work along the way from all teams involved.
- Managing project budgets.
- Scheduling and ensuring an efficient resource allocation of work amongst the team.
- Regular briefing and scrum sessions.
- Provide some front line technical support to clients.
- Work with the internal Creative team by delivering detailed proposals, briefs and be involved in creative reviews with a good eye for UX design.
- QA to help ensure all work delivered to the client is of the highest possible quality.
- In-person meetings at client offices.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform risk management to help pre-empt future issues and mitigate against scope creep.
Bonus points would be gained from:
- Experience of working with Magento or similar standard of eCommerce platforms
- Experience of working with PHP development frameworks
- Understanding of UX best practices
- Understanding of SEO best practices
In return, you will receive a competitive salary that really represents our organisation which invests highly in the on-going development of our staff.
If this role sounds like something that might be of interest please do get in touch with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agencies please.