We are a rapidly growing development agency, who are passionate about innovating within eCommerce - whether working directly on projects with retailers or developing new middleware products to help businesses streamline their critical business operations and improve their marketing opportunities. You can read more about what we do here.
You will undertake a managerial role in overseeing key aspects of the company operations with a view to driving further growth and maintaining processes that help our teams to deliver effectively.
You will have a strong understanding of eCommerce and web technologies with specific expertise in Agile/Scrum.
- Practical experience of different development processes
- Ability to take part in technical discussions and act as a buffer between the development team and the client
- Solid knowledge of Magento Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Highly motivated with a passion for driving operational business change
- Translating the company’s strategic plans into defined operational plans and working with the board to track success
- Identifying opportunities to streamline business processes and systems
- Overseeing global company schedule and working with account project managers to manage an efficient allocation of company resource
- Managing project budgets and reviewing reports through internal software
- Traffic management
- Manage and prioritise multiple projects, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority, for a single client and across a portfolio of clients
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues
- Working with senior management to get the best performance from staff
- Perform risk management to help pre-empt future issues and mitigate against scope creep
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or IT
- Minimum 7 years of eCommerce/digital experience with at least 4 in a management role
- Tactical experience in the construction, launch, and management of eCommerce sites within a respected web property with a proven track record of maximising site activity and conversion.
- Knowledge of standard technical requirements and practices surrounding eCommerce; strong SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) knowledge
- Requirements capture and analysis
- Production of project documentation including Functional Specifications and project plans
- Running project kick off meetings and other project related workshops.
- Managing a range of projects from inception to completion, ensuring a high quality of work along the way from all teams involved
- Regular briefing and scrum sessions
Bonus points would be gained from:
- Experience of working with PHP development frameworks
- Understanding of UX best practices
- Performance related bonuses
- On-going training and career advancement opportunities
- Optional remote working
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- An extra holiday for every year worked
- Regular nights out
- Company Pension
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.