We are one of the UK’s leading Magento specialists with experience of delivering effective eCommerce solutions for highly transactional and complex stores throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Asia. Our customers include Jaeger, Trespass, Peacocks, Financial Times and Macallan.
Our work encompasses multiple areas such as user experience, search, enhanced in-store merchandising, interface design, back office and marketplace API integrations, performance and security audits, and custom features for merchants typically running Magento.
We have a growing need for additional senior Magento developers (backend, frontend and all-rounders) who are able to leverage deep knowledge of the platform and problem solving skills to assist in the development of new features and the maintenance of existing projects for a range of customers.
The role may be undertaken remotely, and while we operate effectively through Slack and Agile project management tools, the successful candidate would be expected to have excellent communication skills and be self-disciplined.
- PHP (OOP)
- General familiarity with the Magento platform - from building modules and integrating with third party systems to frontend theming.
- Version control (Git)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of code profiling tools such as Xdebug and frontend debugging tools such as Chrome Dev Tools
- Ability to troubleshoot real-life performance problems with tools such as New Relic
- Experience with debugging payment related issues
- CSS, SASS
- Knowledge of AWS stack and general Linux sysadmin
- Familiarity with Jenkins / CI
- Magento 2 experience
- Magento Certified Developer Plus or Magento Certified Developer certification.
- Degree in Computer Science or related qualification
If the role is of interest, please send over a CV and summary of why you feel you would be the right fit to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.