We are a rapidly growing development agency, who are passionate about innovating within eCommerce - whether working directly on projects with retailers or developing new middleware products to help businesses streamline their critical business operations and improve their marketing opportunities. You can read more about what we do here.
You will have a strong understanding of eCommerce and web technologies, backed by practical experience of choosing and implementing appropriate aspects of Agile such as SCRUM depending on the situation.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple concurrent projects with the key aims of ensuring an appropriate level of quality assurance, client satisfaction and team collaboration. You will operate with a significant degree of autonomy in managing your eCommerce projects and you will be expected to be able to work with minimal direction.
- Strong track record of successfully delivering eCommerce projects
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and excelling in a dynamic and fast paced environment with critical deadlines to meet
- Highly motivated with a passion for driving operational business change
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to communicate at all organisational levels.
- Practical experience of different development processes
- Manage and prioritise multiple projects, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority, ensuring a high quality of work along the way from all teams involved.
- Ensure development and project processes are followed for successful implementations and ensure that any exceptions to the process be transparent with risks understood and approved at appropriate organisational levels.
- Overseeing global company schedule and working with account project managers to manage an efficient allocation of company resource
- Managing project budgets and reviewing reports through internal software
- Traffic management
- Take part in technical discussions and act as a buffer between the development team and the client
- Working with senior management to get the best performance from staff
- Perform risk management to help pre-empt future issues and mitigate against scope creep
- Requirements capture and analysis
- Production of project documentation including Functional Specifications and project plans.
- Regular briefing and scrum sessions.
- Work with the internal Creative team by delivering detailed proposals, briefs and be involved in creative reviews with a good eye for UX design.
- QA to help ensure all work delivered to the client is of the highest possible quality.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Translating the company’s strategic plans into defined operational plans and working with the board to track success
- Identifying opportunities to streamline business processes and systems
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues
- Provide some front line technical support to clients.
- Occasional in-person meetings at client offices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or IT
- Minimum 7 years of eCommerce/digital experience with at least 4 in a management role
- Relevant project management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMP, AGILE, SCRUM etc) or equivalent experience.
- Tactical experience in the construction, launch, and management of eCommerce sites within a respected web property with a proven track record of maximising site activity and conversion.
- Knowledge of standard technical requirements and practices surrounding eCommerce
Bonus points would be gained from:
- Solid knowledge of Magento Community and Enterprise M1 and M2.
- Magento Solution Specialist certification
- Experience of working with PHP development frameworks
- Understanding of UX best practices
- Strong SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) knowledge
- Performance related bonuses
- On-going training and career advancement opportunities
- Optional remote working
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- An extra holiday for every year worked
- Regular nights out
- Company Pension
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**No recruitment agencies please.**