Increase in traffic.
Achilles Heel are a specialist running store with a very strong customer base, both in their Glasgow running shop and in mainland Europe through their online store.
We launched a new online store for Achilles heel in early 2015 and are actively engaged as part of a retainer to monitor uptake from e-mail marketing and PPC campaigns to continue improving web sales.
The new website has been very well received by existing customers and so far for March 2015 there has been a 39% increase in overall traffic and a 14% overall increase in revenue.View website
Increase in revenue.
- Implementation of a fully responsive bespoke design.
- Migration of their existing system to Magento, including order, customer, product, gift voucher, email marketing and customer data.
- Development of a number of custom extensions to enhance Magento such as custom gift card functionality, on sale functionality for categories and home page blocks, new products blocks, custom magento / wordpress integration, additional shop by features, custom admin grids, custom PDF printing of orders for dispatch notes, custom brand functionality to allow high seo value brand pages, quick cart preview and ajax add to cart features.
- SEO/CRO assistance
- Redesign and migration of blog to Wordpress from a bespoke blog platform
- Implementation of Sphinx search