We can help get your Magento 2 store online in 8 to 10 weeks with the following key features:
- The latest version of Magento 2 customised with your company's brand identity*
- Migration of your Magento 1 data (if applicable) such as products, customers and orders to your new Magento 2 website
- Configuration of shipping methods
- Payment Gateway setup (including Sagepay**, Paypal, Braintree, Worldpay, Stripe etc.)
- Powerful merchandising and personalisation features**
- Automatic customer segmentation**
- Flexible drag-and-drop content management with built-in dynamic blocks for targeting specific customer segments**
- Lightning fast page speed with Varnish cache
- Rapid, intelligent search feature with auto-complete suggestions backed by Elasticsearch
- Hosting migration
- Automated image optimisation to help reduce your bandwidth charges
- Automated deployments with minimal downtime
- Training & Documentation
* Based on Magento/luma theme, additional costs may be incurred if an alternative theme is required
** Requires third-party license / fee
Why Magento 2?
Magento 2 provides an exhaustive list of features including support for SEO, internationalisation (language, currency, taxes, localisation etc), merchandising and marketing, industry leading PCI compliant security and an Open Source modular architecture.
It's a best-in-class eCommerce solution that provides significant improvements over its predecessor Magento 1 in respect of customer experience, marketing features, integrations, B2B functionality, site performance and scalability
Moreover, with Magento 1 no longer receiving official security patches, bug fixes and features following its end of life in July 2020 merchants will face significant challenges keeping their stores secure, PCI compliant and feature competitive against other merchants who have already made the switch.
Key Magento 2 benefits include supporting a significantly higher order volume (~90k orders per hour), performance improvements through native support of Varnish and PHP7, a much improved UX for the admin interface, more advanced CMS features and a more streamlined customer checkout experience. In particular, the native support of PHP7 has been shown in several benchmark tests to provide significant performance and memory improvements.
Magento 2 is built on a modern technology stack to keep apace with current industry standards. Additionally, the Commerce edition allows scaling of large stores across multiple database backends via its Split Database Performance Solution. Splitting responsibilities across multiple databases has a huge benefit over Magento 1 for database intensive tasks such as inventory and catalogue related reindexing, which being performed on a separate database significantly reduces the knock-on impact on customer areas of the frontend.
Magento 2 also offers lots of rich features for B2B websites focusing on personalised customer relationships, and buying experiences. Out of the box there are rich B2B features which include extensive native B2B functionality such as:
- Multiple buyers per account
- Request a quote
- Quick order entry
- Requisition lists
- Payment on account
- Customised catalogs and price lists
B2B Case Studies for Magento 2:
The following case studies provide some insights how a number of businesses are utilising and customising the out of the box Magento 2 B2B functionality to achieve their goals and drive sales:
How Rainbow Treecare Grew a B2B Business with Magento
Magento Gave Intelligentsia Coffee the Perfect Blend of B2C & B2B
GET IN TOUCH
Just fill out your details below and we will contact you to discuss your requirements